How to Login to Multiple Discord Accounts at Once via Stack
Discord is one of the hottest chat apps right now, and there are plenty of good reasons for that. As you already know, this app allows you to chat with anyone via voice, video, and text – featuring an easy way to connect with entire communities. However, there’s one problem plaguing this platform from the very beginning – there’s no easy way to manage multiple Discord accounts at the same time. Lucky for you, there’s a solution!
We are going to introduce you to an app that’s going to solve the problem of accessing multiple Discord accounts at once. We’re talking about Stack, an all-new app designed to fire up your productivity like never before. So, here’s how to use it.
Follow These Simple Steps to Login to Multiple Discord Accounts
Trust us, Stack is one of the simplest – yet one of the most powerful apps of its kind. Here’s how easy it is to login to multiple Discord accounts via Stack.
- First, make sure to download Stack from its official website. This is a macOS app that comes completely free of charge. Then, proceed to install it on your computer.
- Now, open Stack and register for an account. Don’t worry, this is a one-time thing and will take only a few seconds of your time. Input your email address, and you’ll get a password. Paste it back into Stack to continue.
- Next, open the Discord website using Stack and login to your account.
- Yes – we know that you want to use multiple Discord accounts. So, open a new window in Stack and click on the “three dots” icon in the top-right corner. Make sure to toggle the “Private Session” switch to ON.
- Open Discord in your new window, and you’ll get to login to your other account. If you’d like to have more than two accounts open at the same time, repeat the procedure. Easy, right?
What Exactly is Stack & How Can You Use It?
Stack isn’t only designed to work with Discord. In the same way as described above, you can use multiple accounts of platforms and services such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Slack, Gmail, YouTube, and numerous others.
Also, keep in mind that Stack allows you to easily create different workspaces, keeping all your open Web apps organized and easily accessible. And finally, Stack uses a unified channel to bring you all your notifications – organized into a single pane.
Make sure to try it out – and we’re more than sure that Stack will become one of the essential apps on your Mac. It’s 100% free of charge (no in-app purchases here!) – and it’s waiting on you to test it out!