How to access multiple Asana accounts without logging out?
If you belong to a certain proactive working group, it is possible that you have experienced some complications when logging in or out of multiple Asana accounts through various emails.
You must log in with an email, select some components, log out of the account, log in again with a completely different email, make the relevant publication and finally close the session – that’s pretty disturbing, is not it?.
We are facing a routine that is repeated over and over again.
Login into Multiple accounts in Asana easily
The first thing you need to do in order to access multiple Asana accounts is to merge your accounts. Watch out for the steps:
- Access any of your Asana accounts.
- Select the icon in the right section at the top of the screen.
- Click on “My Account Settings” in the function bar.
- Click on the “Send by email” section.
- On the lower left hand side of the screen, click “Add a new email”.
- Add the email that is linked to the account (where it says “New email”).
- Provide your user password.
- Proceed to select the “Send” button.
- Afterward, a verification link will arrive to your associated email. By clicking on the link, the email will be attached to the account.
Everything is easier and faster with Stack
After you have merged your accounts, Stack will help you to easily navigate through different Asana Accounts. It is a great solution in order to manage multi accounts of different applications simultaneously, whether it is Asana, Slack, Facebook, Twitter or anything else. It makes your working experience on the internet much better compared to regular browsers.
To start using Stack, follow these steps:
- Donwload Stack.
- Create an account.
- Log in.
- Start doing your tasks in an organized and comfortable way.
What exactly is Asana and why do you require multiple accounts?
For those who don’t know, Asana has positioned itself as an ingenious project software totally free of charge. Its interface shows how much effort users put in on a daily basis.
Other outstanding features of Asana lie in the sections of specific jobs, shared goals, assignment stipulations, adjustable schedules, app completion and constant updates.
Based on feedback from employees, the portal helps to structure projects and encourages productivity.
Why it’s important to have Multiple accounts in Asana?
At this point, everything will be subject to the kind of project being developed. Having several accounts in Asana is usually associated with the person having several clients, being part of a good number of projects or being part of several teams.
A clear example would be: you can have a single account in Asana, created to enter the field of work of your company. On the other hand, you can also have an account dedicated to the art of reading.
As you have seen, not only work issues are added, but also personal interests are involved.